Management Trainer: Since 1985, I’ve been called in by companies, doctors and educational institutes to help teach the value of counselling technique in team-building and staff and patient management. My award-winning videos have been the focus of hundreds of seminars helping staff feel more comfortable with the confrontations and emotional conflicts of everyday working life. I have regularly lectured to MBA students at Cranfield University.
The Counselling Interview
Counselling can be invaluable as a means of discovering information which no other process will yield as well as a major and refreshingly adroit management technique. The counselling interview shows you how to speak and relate to another person so they will talk and react quite differently from the way they do when cross-examined:
- In no other way can you discover the root of many types of problem.
- The approach allows you to discover lasting solutions.
- It allows people to learn from their own experience, which is an on-going process.
- It suits the modern dislike of authoritarianism.
- And frees the manager from getting overwhelmed by crises.
- The counselling approach teaches where the boundary lies between effective management and mere bossiness.
This superb tried and tested video comes with a complete programme of workshops, roleplays and trainers’ guides. Available fromVideo Arts Elsinore House 77 Fulham Palace Road Hammersmith London W6 8JA (Office opening hours: 09:00 – 17:00) email@example.com